Tenant Charges Information
At Mackay Property we place great importance on transparency and delivering the best possible customer service. Please find below a list of the charges that you will or may be liable to pay before, during and after your tenancy:
- The rent
- A refundable tenancy deposit (5 weeks’ rent)
- A refundable holding deposit (1 week’s rent)
- Payments to change the tenancy (when requested by the tenant - £50)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy (when requested by the tenant)
- Payments for utilities, TV services/license, communication services and council tax
- A fee as per the tenancy agreement for late payment of rent
- A fee as per the tenancy agreement for replacement of a lost key or security device
If you have any questions regarding these charges before you move in or at any other time during your tenancy please do not hesitate to contact us on 01279 600567.
Our Client Money Protection Scheme is Propertymark. We are a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.