* Detached family home * Beautiful high specification throughout * Extensively landscaped South-Facing garden * Backing onto Pishiobury Park * Open-plan modern kitchen * Integral double garage and driveway * Fantastic schooling options * Mainline train station * Quiet cul-de-sac * NO ONWARD CHAIN Read more
* Detached family home * Beautiful high specification throughout * Extensively landscaped South-Facing garden * Backing onto Pishiobury Park * Open-plan modern kitchen * Integral double garage and driveway * Fantastic schooling options * Mainline train station * Quiet cul-de-sac * NO ONWARD CHAIN
PROPERTYDESCRIPTION This impressive detached property is located at the end of a small cul-de-sac, backing onto the ever-popular Pishiobury Park. The desirable road that is Newton Drive is conveniently located for the local amenities including highly regarded Infant, Junior and Secondary schooling which is in easy reach. Sawbridgeworth benefits from a mainline train station serving Cambridge to the North and London Liverpool Street to the South. The motorway network is easily accessible via the M11/M25 junction 7 at Harlow which is a short drive away and junction 8 at Bishop's Stortford is also located nearby. Pishiobury Park is one of the highest regarded locations in Sawbridgeworth and is fantastic for families.
This stunning family home has been greatly improved by the current owners and has been finished to an exceptional standard. To the front of the property is a large recently paved driveway with built-in lighting.
The South-facing garden has been extensively landscaped offering an incredible place to entertain or relax. There is artificial turf in the centre of the garden with a large patio terrace to the right and a decked hot tub area to the left. The garden is walled with stylish fencing creating a private feel. To the back of the garden are double gates with access to Pishiobury Park.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of a spacious hallway with a separate wc, a sitting room to the left with a fireplace and bay window, snug room to the right and stylish glass doors leading through to the open-plan kitchen/living area. The modern kitchen has been finished to an expectational standard with integrated appliances including Neff built-in microwave oven, two Neff ovens, a Neff steam oven, a Neff dishwasher, one full size fridge and one 2/3 fridge - 1/3 freezer, a built-in drinks chiller and waste disposal unit. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and leads around to the bespoke booth making an ideal place for hosting and entertaining and the additional lounge area with bi-fold doors leading through to the garden creating an in-out living feel. Bi-fold doors also lead from the kitchen to the garden. The kitchen additional leads through to the utility room and the integral double garage which is currently used as a gym.
The first floor has a family bathroom and a separate family shower-room serving three of the bedrooms. There is also a large principle bedroom with a large en-suite with electric underfloor heating, fitted wardrobes and a balcony over-looking Pishiobury Park.
Stairs lead up to the second floor where there is a study area with Velux windows and access to the two boarded and lit storage-loft rooms.
- The property has poly pipe under floor heating throughout downstairs - all zoned.
- New boiler and plumbing as of 2014.
- New electrics and whole house re-wired as of 2014.