* LUXURIOUS DETACHED HOME * Accommodation of 4,475 sqft * Plot of around 5.3 acres * Underfloor heating throughout * Double garage * Equestrian Potential * Peaceful, rural location * EPC Rating B * 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY * Read more
* LUXURIOUS DETACHED HOME * Accommodation of 4,475 sqft * Plot of around 5.3 acres * Underfloor heating throughout * Double garage * Equestrian Potential * Peaceful, rural location * EPC Rating B * 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY *
PROPERTYDESCRIPTION This luxurious detached home is located in the peaceful, rural setting on the edge of Finchingfield - a picturesque village with a beautiful setting and famous for it's sights with the duck pond, manicured greens and period properties. Finchingfield has a good array of amenities including three public houses, various restaurants, shops, petrol station, Freshwell health centre and the highly regarded village primary school.
Shillington Cottage sits on a plot of approximately 5.3 acres and the accommodation comes to approximately 4,475 sqft. To the front of the property is a very large drive with a detached large double garage approximately 60sqm. The property is surrounded by open-fields.
(The property sits on a plot of 5.3 acres but the buyer can choose what size garden they would like to purchase depending on their needs and preferences)
(There are currently no carpets on the first floor so that the prospective buyer can choose their preferred carpets which the developer will install)
The property opens to a spacious hallway with a grand modern armoured glass and steel staircase with oak treads and oak handrails providing access to the dining room on the left, snug on the right and the main living area ahead which is an extremely large space hosting the high specification kitchen open-plan and living space looking out to the open fields. There is also a separate utility room, shower-room and additional study area with an additional WC and French doors leading to the fields.
The whole of the ground floor has underfloor heating and is finished with polished concrete creating a stylish and modern feel throughout.
The property has a German kitchen with white Quartz worktops and fitted with integrated appliances such as Siemens multifunctional oven Siemens combo/ micro oven, Siemens warming draw, Siemens dishwasher, Siemens larder fridge, Siemens larder freezer, Bora pure down draft hob, Quooker and water softener.
The first floor has five bedrooms, all with great natural light, as well as a study and family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have an en-suite including the main bedroom which is an exceptional size looking out to field views. The main bedroom as a spacious dressing area and the en-suite is also a generous size.
Additional features of specification:
- Solid oak internal doors throughout .
- 14 KW woodburner .
- A plus rated double glazing .
- Satellite and aerial dish with cat 5E capability.
- Visonic house alarm system capable of mobile phone and internet upgrades.
- Double garage - total area 60 square m.
2 x remote controlled electric Hormann garage doors ( 4 x remotes )
- Klargester bio disc water treatment plant with alarm.
- 2 x 6.37 generation 6 Samsung air source heat pumps for heating and hot water. 300 litre hot water tank.