COVID-19 - Viewing Guidance for Sellers
If a potential buyer wants a physical viewing, the guidelines below are to assist you in remaining within the social distancing rules.
1. You and the potential buyer will be required to complete a health questionnaire. (we have sent this to tomorrow’s viewing already)
2. No more than 2 viewers will be permitted to attend the property.
3. They will be required to wear masks.
4. They will be required to observe the 2m distance rule at all times.
5. Please leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with buyers.
6. Avoid handshakes and other physical contact.
7. All negotiations and supplementary questions should be undertaken by phone or email after the viewing. Please do not prolong ‘face to face’ contact for longer than necessary.
To complete our health risk assessment form, click the link below: